The Warrington, Maida Vale
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It was built in the mid-19th century.
It was used in series 1 of The Sweeney episode Night Out.
- Historic England. "The Warrington public house (1066160)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- Brandwood, Geoff (2013). Britain's best real heritage pubs. St. Albans: CAMRA. p. 74. ISBN 9781852493042.
- "Locations". Faucet Inn. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Petitions to Wind Up". The Gazette. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- "The Warrington Hotel". The Warrington Hotel.
- Media related to The Warrington, Maida Vale at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a listed building in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pub-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|